Tuesday, April 16, 2019

PIECING ABSTRACTION WORKSHOP

playing with the parts

I'm pleased to return to the Madeline Island School of the Arts island campus for a 5 day workshop in October, 10-7/11-2019

The theme, Piecing Abstraction will have you piecing an exploration, a quilt study. Have an adventure with line, form and color.  



The MISA campus offers a perfect place to learn and play with a spacious 24 hour studio, delicious meals and comfortable accommodations.  Staying on campus is a delight. You are minutes away from the studio for early morning and late night sewing and socializing. I love dropping into the studio before and after class to not miss any of the fun. Getting to know my students is part of the satisfaction of teaching. Did I mention the friendly and attentive staff?  Always ready to please, no request is too big or too small.   





I love October on the island! The weather is crisp and perfect for long days of sewing.  

You are cordially invited to join me.

workshop info here



No comments:

Post a Comment