Wednesday, April 4, 2018

WORKSHOP-WOODLAND RIDGE JUNE 2018

sometimes there is serendipity

Just like making a quilt, I enjoy all steps of the workshop process. The prep for class finds me gathering thoughts and quilts to illustrate the theme and inspire you. I make new work to share. From my library, I'll share some of the books of quilt collections and history that keep me coming back for more. 

I was a camp counselor and it's still how I see things. My task is to mark the path to adventure, then support your discovery. Let's go campers! See you at Woodland Ridge. Maybe we will even have S'Mores, or something comparable. 

* in the small study 8" x 11" in the photo, I wanted to work with larger pieces of color in an uncluttered manner

Workshop info. Woodland Ridge   Minimalist Design, Maximum Impact  June 5-9, 2018


No comments:

Post a Comment