Friday, March 15, 2019

THINK SPRING---SPRING PADUCAH 2019


the work in progress keeping me company this winter

Think Spring --- Spring is right around the corner because I just shipped a quilt to Spring Paducah.  Berry Patch Work will be in the Small Wall Quilts, Hand Quilted Category.




BERRY PATCH WORK  46" x 48"


The American Quilter's Society is celebrating a 35th Anniversary this year!  I'm pleased to celebrate by sharing my quilt at Paducah, and being one of 410 quilts from 44 states and 16 other countries.  

While we are celebrating, Happy National Quilting Day 3-16-2019.  I'll be celebrating quilting by binding the quilt you see in the first photo.  It will sport a cheerful emerald green binding, just in time for St. Patrick's Day.  Seems like a loose theme of celebration and cheer has emerged in this post.  I wish you good cheer as winter transitions to spring.   

No comments:

Post a Comment