Monday, June 15, 2015

JURIED IN

Dog Walks Girl 49" x 54" will be at QuiltWeek Grand Rapids, MI.  Hot diggity dog!  


detail of upper quilt



detail of mid-quilt
Meet me in Grand Rapids, August 12-15, 2015.  Dog Walks Girl will be displayed in the Hand Quilted category and I'll plan to be at the quilt on Wednesday & Friday.  Stop by and we'll talk quilts!  I'll post hours closer to show time.  

On Thursday I teach.  Small Strip Study (registration #55502) is a three hour class.  There will be quilts, a trunk show of small studies, then you will get busy making your own small quilt.  I would be pleased to see you in my class!  Registration is open now.  www.quiltweek.com  

This is who you will be looking for.  Many thanks to my great friend Dennis B. Murphy of Grand Rapids, MI for the photo.  pjb



1 comment: